[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 87, Issue 3

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 18:32:52 PST 2010

Apparantly there's a lot of things that the rest of TG likes/agree upon, that Gen doesn't.... I remember reading in a Chris & Cosey interview from the mid 90's, that the TG song Adrenalin was originally supposed to be instrumental. But Gen kept on about adding lyrics to it, so Sleazy, Cosey and Chris finally just gave in because they were tired of hearing him whining.