[Grief] TG 2010 plan

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 09:10:59 PDT 2010

Yes, I'm ashamed I didn't look more closely. All I remember seeing was "Desertshore" (which was hardly revelatory) and the SCUM thing....

We can but hope.

On Jun 29, 2010, at 2:42 AM, DIL23 wrote:

....oooh! oooh! - just had an actual LOOK at your screenshots - you didn't
mention

Berlin ***DVD & Book***
(presumably Astoria DVD premiere, Exhibition,  Into the Shadow of the Sun, New
yEras eve gig et al)

I want, I want, I want :)

DIL23