[Grief] TG 2010 plan

Andrew Gowans andy at flesheatingants.com
Tue Jun 29 01:48:15 PDT 2010

I meant to post this awhile back, but shame on nobody else for noticing!

In the recent Cosey tate Modern video in the background you can
clearly see a blackboard which has their year plan on it, including
things like a Gristlism iphone app, 5.1 mix of Desertshore and a 10"
on IR for SCUM.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/charliesheen23/coseyboard1.jpg
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b365/charliesheen23/coseyboard2.jpg