[Grief] Chris Carter split 12" coming soon...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 13:48:19 PDT 2010

Me, too! I opt for CD releases as well. Vinyl is cool and all, but it's just not that practical for me anymore (I remember in the early 90's there was a record label called: Death To Vinyl! lol : ). Hopefully, like all trends, it will die out sooner or later.. Hopefully sooner. Old or new vinyl... It doesn't matter, because I rarely play my vinyl! It just sits there... Literally! In the end, the CD is much more accessible to me. And you can play it your car, too! : )