[Grief] Chris Carter split 12" coming soon...

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 09:39:24 PDT 2010

This does sound good.

So with this, and whatever the TG news is, we should have some goodies to look forward to coming soon.

I only hope the TG news is music of some kind that we can all obtain, rather than an art installation, or something similar.

Though news of an interesting collaboration would be cool too.

Chris Carter is doing a split 12" with Richard H. Kirk (of Cabaret Voltaire), themed around JG Ballard, who died last year. I'm not sure if Chris completed his track yet, but Kirk has. And it's a whole 40 minutes in length! So Kirk said that they would just use a 10 minute excerpt for his side, and he would most likely release the whole 40 minutes on CD in the near future. While the split12" is a cool idea, and I'm looking forward to it, I think it would have been better if Carter and Kirk actually collaborated together on it... Now that would be really cool!

Grief at hollyfeld.org