[Grief] Chris Carter split 12" coming soon...

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 20 02:52:53 PDT 2010

Chris Carter is doing a split 12" with Richard H. Kirk (of Cabaret Voltaire), themed around JG Ballard, who died last year. I'm not sure if Chris completed his track yet, but Kirk has. And it's a whole 40 minutes in length! So Kirk said that they would just use a 10 minute excerpt for his side, and he would most likely release the whole 40 minutes on CD in the near future. While the split12" is a cool idea, and I'm looking forward to it, I think it would have been better if Carter and Kirk actually collaborated together on it... Now that would be really cool!