[Grief] Unused "Gristleisms"?

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 8 17:21:31 PST 2010

Ha! My mistake, too! I was sent two Gristleism cards (by mistake, I think???), both grey colour, so I assumed there was only just those four.

From: tripreset at hotmail.com
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Subject: RE: [Grief] Unused "Gristleisms"?
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 17:13:12 -0700

Thanks for the review link, Angus. And I'm with you. I also like the 4 unused slogans a lot better. Wonder why they didn't use them? IMHO, I think that TG should have used those four that you listed, along with four more, to have 3 different cards of slogans for all 3 colours. That would've made more sense. Unless TG already did do that and I'm only aware of the 4 slogans that came with mine.