[Grief] Thee instead of The

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 22:30:06 PST 2010

Anyone would think he'd invented the word Thee. It's been around for hundreds of years and I was taught at school you used (when speaking) Thee for words that began with a vowel. I.e Thee apple, Thee elephant, Thee umbrella..... etc etc.

Now if you could point out lots of people using the word "butter" instead of "but" or "e" instead of "I" then you might be on to something.

David