[Grief] RE: red bull music academy

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:54:27 PST 2010

Wow... All that in a free 10 page commercial-pop-music paper from Red Bull. Maybe there is hope for main stream society after all... : )

From: danny at thee-nook.co.uk
To: grief at hollyfeld.org
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 01:20:13 +0000
Subject: [Grief] RE: red bull music academy

Picked up a free red bull music paper in London on
Tuesday, settled down on train to think why have I picked this waste of paper
up – on page 2 – 3 there was an interview with chris and cosey
apparatnly from an event on 8th feb , then a couple of pages later a
mention of the 20 jazz funk greats blog. Then an article on psychedelia
written by Richard Norris, and finally a list of 20 ( I think) records ahead of
their time – including jack the tab…. All in paper about 10 pages long

They say the c& c int is on the web site, I
can’t see it on a brief look but a lot of other lecture videos including
this of cosey, haven’t looked in much depth on the site though,  http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/london/lecture-videos/cosey_fanni_tutti_visceral_sounds