[Grief] Christopherson cover art

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:23:01 PDT 2010

Yeah, I always liked the idea that Sleazy had his hand in mainstream stuff, like those album covers, and later as a video director (I think he even did a Van Halen video!).

Somehow seems a little subversive.

That's why I'm keen to confirm as much as I can what projects he worked on.

I am told that later Coil also did music on the side for commercials (things like perfume and cars!). That tickles me too!

I've always imagined that it was the money from these 'real' jobs that kept him solvent, especially in the early days when I imagine TG were not making much money.