[Grief] Christopherson cover art

Youngy 93 youngy93 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:36:31 PDT 2010

I'm pretty certain it is.

I mentioned it to Gen backstage at a PTV gig in Manchester and wasn't
corrected.

Obviously that's no proof, but I do seem to remember reading elsewhere that
it was them... I'll track down the article and post it...

I'm prepared to be corrected but, short of a definitive statement from one
of them one way or the other we may never know.

I actually quite like the idea that 3 of TG were involved with the album
design of a UFO album...

That's me though... easily pleased.

Y 93