[Grief] Christopherson cover art

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 04:58:19 PDT 2010

Yeah - he seems strangley reticent about the Hipgnosis stuf and
his 'commercial' video work - I keep coming across pretty 'mainstream
pop/rock' vids on YouTube that he's credited as director on!

Is that REALLY Gen & Cosey on the UFO album cover??? Seen it many times over
the years and would never have even guessed (just had another look - still
not sure! ;-)

DIL23
:)