[Grief] Christopherson cover art

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 04:42:30 PDT 2010

Are you certain of this? Took a good glance at the cover - doesn't really
look like them. Cosey has about a mile-long leg, rather voluptuous, and the
girl depicted on the UFO cover seems a bit on the smallish side, petit.
Anyway, quite a curious information. Be interested if anyone could confirm
this.

s., rio.