[Grief] Desertshore tidbit

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 18:51:43 PDT 2010

Woe - seems quite up there. I always glance through Chris' & Cosey's flickr
shots to see what equipment they're using. Got a small, yet very slick
Edirol M 10 MX mixer after spoting one used by Cosey, together with a
powerbook and a controller.

I know Chistopherson has an eowave persephone and can only imagine what
exotic gadget he's terming as "unique" - lucky are those who are going to be
able to check all this out live!

Ah, if they could only make a brief stop at São Paulo.....

Thanks for the info!

cheers, s., rio.