[Grief] Desertshore tidbit

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:24:21 PDT 2010

This from Sleazy's Threshold House news page:

"As of this moment I am waiting for a delivery of some special Equipment I plan to use not only on the prevously mentioned... for use on the completion of   TG's version of Nico's Desertshore album due for release next Spring..."

So we now know that we'll need to wait till spring for the album. But that perhaps they were delaying because they wanted new equipment to make it sound different from previous TG releases? Which is an intention I can respect, and look forward to...