[Grief] Gristleism

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 26 22:33:11 PDT 2009

Don't know if this bit has been added recently or not or maybe no one noticed it... but at the bottom of the info for the badged edition I found this

""The only controls on the Gristleism unit are:

A Volume control, a Pitch control and a Loop-selector switch.

Gristleism does not feature an audio output socket or a DC power input socket.""

Shame the copyright, royalty money hungry vultures have to take part in these sort of things to block any possible transgressions (I mean TG never sampled/used anything without permission did they!) but it'll still be fun to use and if you're handy and brave enough with a soldering iron I daresay you can add an audio out.

David