[Grief] Gristleism

Frank L godzilla at franklohmeyer.com
Fri Sep 25 23:55:34 PDT 2009

Some time ago there was a video somewhere with C.C. turning knobs on the
original Gristlelizers (the newly rebuilt effects units) which were
hooked to buddha machines. Now, if the new Gristleizers don't have
outputs, how grossly unsporting would you think that would be? Hon-aye!
Don't get me wrong,  - please - , I am a German, yes!
But it would be quite interesting if that thing were an instrument for
us to play with (rather than a consumer product like the buddha machine
(which I  have & love)), no?
And that thing is digital.
Greetings