[Grief] Gristleism

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 20:29:05 PDT 2009

I have a few first edition Buddha machines, together with some original
Chinese and Korean mantra-loop machines, and, like stated, they are all very
low, low frequency with a good deal of hiss and noise. They all have
outputs, but, frankly, for those who intend to record it via cakewalk or
sonar, I don't think this really cuts the deal - the frequency really
doesn't make it. Hard to know if the ones offered here will do this. cheers,
s., rio.