[Grief] Gristleism

Metabolic mtabolic at ix.netcom.com
Thu Sep 24 14:34:01 PDT 2009

Oops, I meant Buddha Machine not Buddha Box. How does the Buddha Machine
sound? I've got one of the first edition ones and quite honestly the sound
is fairly low resolution. The loops play on top of a bed of hiss/noise. In a
way it's a little charming, but still. Apparently the second Buddha Machine
(with all new loops) offers more fidelity but I haven't heard one. I have
heard the loops though as they are all available on the Buddha Machine
iphone app.

The Gristleism website says "twice the frequency range of the original
Buddha Machines". Hopefully this means it sounds better too!

Now, the next question is, when will we we a Gristleism iphone app?