[Grief] Gristleism

Metabolic mtabolic at ix.netcom.com
Wed Sep 23 13:24:59 PDT 2009

I went ahead and splurged on the tri-colour box. Someone please pass a
kleenex. But seriously, yes, I ordered the box set. As an owner of a Buddha
Box I figure one Gristleism device would be fun, but three would be more
fun. Place 'em around the room each playing a different loop. And yes, it's
a novelty but when the fun factor wears off, the resale value of the
tri-colour box will have gone up. Only a hundred in existence eh? Not that
I'll probably ever sell considering how gorgeous the silk covered box is.
Yeah, I'm a sucker.