[Grief] COUM Transmissions

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:42:13 PDT 2009

Thanks a million, Fredrik! Was searching for this the other day - I also
managed to get a copy of this together with Early Worm, but my record player
has definitively kicked the can, so haven't been able to hear any of the
records.

For those still interested, you can still get a copy of Coum and Early Worm
at: http://www.fusetronsound.com/

Excellent service - arrived fast and very well-packed. Highly recommended!

cheers, s., rio.