[Grief] No more TG?

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:20:02 PST 2009

There certainly must be a lot on the hard-drives at TGHQ to last us
for while. As well as the stuff you mentioned Grant, there is the
video footage of the gigs this year. Hopefully that will get released
in some form.

It is a shame, but like you said, not entirely unexpected.

Though the message on Gen's site did not say anything about no
recording with TG, just touring.... ;)

www.aspottiswoode.com

http://swindonbakery.posterous.com/

http://dreadontheweb.blogspot.com/