[Grief] No more TG?

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:42:57 PST 2009

That's what I have been led to believe for about a year now....that once 2009 ends, TG would once again "Terminate the Mission"...thus the reason for the Spring, 2009 US/UK "farewell" tours. Also, on Sleazy's myspace page, under the list of various bands/projects that he is in, it says "TG: off and on, 1975-1981 and 2004-2009". And that was posted on his page over a year ago, since mid 2008. So, I don't know...maybe they are officially "done", but will still (hopefully) release prior-planned albums, like Desertshore, that TG Jams album, the live 2009 downloads, etc.