[Grief] RE: Grief Digest, Vol 76, Issue 5

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:42:06 PDT 2009

Hey Freek. I would say the connection with TOPY and Jim Jones, is basically the same as TOPY and Charles Manson. Just the whole fascination with the idea of control and "persuasion"... brainwashing and "convincing people". Jones had his little family (or very big family, I should say) that would do whatever he wished, asked or commanded of them, just as Manson had his family that did the same for him.