[Grief] Download - TOPY on Tracker 3.

InnerSanctum XXVIII fredrik.ostrom at telia.com
Sun Mar 15 01:26:12 PDT 2009

It's approximately 4 hrs footage of TOPY rituals, scarification, Jim Jones,
blurred images (Time Machines?), Genesis, Alura, Sleazy, Tibet... I think it
includes Mr Sebastian, Jarman and of course thee TOPY spokesman... Some of
this material would propably offend people even today. There are bits that
are not suitable for the squeamish...

-Fredrik