[Grief] Download - TOPY on Tracker 3.

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 21:03:03 PDT 2009

Mind you there seems to be six hours of film here. Although the uploader did
not leave any info on the codification or format, these are most likely
avi/divx files - so there won't be any surround sound 5.1 or anything of the
sort. I'm not the original uploader - just happened to have stumbled upon
this quite by accident - anyway, this far from completing the upload. Not
even at 50%.

cheers, s., rio.