[Grief] White Night lyrics

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 10:00:53 PDT 2009

WHITE NIGHT LYRICS: You know how much I love you. I give you all my life. No-one may take my life from me- I lay my life down. The point is on this plane. Take the potion like we used. To take an ocean breeze- There's no plane there's no plane. We cant catch the plane. In time. I simply put my lot with you- That plane will coum out of the air. There's no way you can fly. I will take your call I'm part of you. CHORUS: --Santa Claus is checking his list. Going over it twice. Seeing who's naughty and who is nice-- The sins of men the sins of men. We win we win when we go down- Born out of season in due time. We give them our dead children. Our children are sublime. Its so simple. No convulsions. Its simple- You dont know what you've done. You dont know what you've done.(CHORUS)The night brings the moon- Its much more difficult. That's nothing. Like stepping on another plane you have to step across- This world this world it's not our home. Stepping over to another plane. The next plane free at last.(CHORUS)