[Grief] TG Cerith Wynn Evans

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 12:31:49 PDT 2009

errr yeah - don't tell the Danish but....

It was the CWE film "The Sky is Thin as Paper Here" which was supposed to
premier in Copenhagen (which I'm sure it did!) - just we saw it first in
Glasgow ;-)

Cerith Wyn Evans was at both events (altho he didn't 'appear' on stage at any
point before or after the film at the Glasgow show - just enjoyed TG's second
set from the audience).

Film was B&W stills of Eastern/Japanese festival/ritual with cosmic or
stellar 'starscapes' superimposed over them.

So - clear as mud now?

DIL23
:)