[Grief] TG Cerith Wynn Evans

magmahawk at planet.nl magmahawk at planet.nl
Wed Jun 24 12:04:51 PDT 2009

well i was in glasgow where they had the premiere of this movie.
the movie and soundtrack lasted for 35 minutes and the stills/theme of the
movie seems to be full of japanese (thai ?) festivals recordings.
these still are manupulated and there is a lot of unclear detail added.
tg performed a great soundtrack which was completely electronic and partly
improvised (?) with all 4 members sitting and playing knobs !
i liked the music which was very intense but do not like this kind of movies.
andre