[Grief] TG at Heaven

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 23:23:13 PDT 2009

I'm still wondering what happened to the Nico Desertshore cover version album...

Link to Dime

http://www.dimeadozen.org/

You need to register.. which usually works if you try it a few times. Then do a search for TG and you'll find a few things.

If anyone come across the Copenhagen gig it'd be nice to know

David