[Grief] TG at Heaven

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 00:16:46 PDT 2009

ummm... link? (to Dime?)

was at both shows - they were great ( I thought they played the usual 60mins
both sets - but hey - I wasn't counting!) The whorle of sound at the end of
the first set  was AMAZING!!! (apparently Chris's Mac freaking out when he
turned it up to 999bpm was why they had to pull the plug!!!)

As for merch - it's ALLways expensive these days :( - it's the ONLY way bands
make money playing live - but the T-shirts were event specific - and
everything else tour specific therefore ltd - so who knows? You should see
the prices of Rolling Stones merch - your bank manager would weep ;-)

Also bumped into Chris & Cosey at Kings X on my way home - Chris was hinting
at possible live shows in the USA in November this yEra (you lucky b*****ds!)
and to keep an eye on the TG website for even more exciting (but non-live)
news!

DIL23
:)