[Grief] TG at Heaven

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Mon Jun 22 18:59:56 PDT 2009

I went o both performances.  I thought they were fantastic.  The first set
was a little short granted but the renditions of Persuasion and What a Day
were great.  The evening was even better.......  They played for about an
hour and twenty minutes, started with Very Friendly, brilliant, a superb
version of Convincing People, an amazing rendition of Discipline, What a Day
again but different to the first show and in both shows an emotional
performance of Almost Like This.

There was merchandise available at both shows, I bought a T Shirt!  I'd
hardly call it mega expensive and at the end of the day you make a decision
at the time to buy or not!!

Value for money, yup, in my mind it was.  Concert tickets are well in excess
of £17.50 now and actually for your first ticket you got to see S.C.U.M.
too.

If you think it is all about the money, don't go.

I personally had a great day out, the atmosphere was wonderful, there was a
real high of anticipation before they were on and I left dumbstruck, oh
yeah, it was a tad loud too.  Couldn't see any kids being corrupted, thank
goodness....