[Grief] TG at Heaven

Stephen Ives stephen at digitalcutuplounge.com
Mon Jun 22 08:49:21 PDT 2009

Saw the early one also - I think Sleazy had a major Mac meltdown - so
they literally pulled the plug - a short set for sure - but perfectly
balanced - and a storming What a Day rounded it off nicely !!   Sound
was great also - and a good vibe - did not even find the merch stall
so could not comment on that !!