[Grief] TG at Heaven

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 19:36:57 PDT 2009

Other than the merchandise....

How was the show? What was the atmosphere like?

Did it feel special (a return to the scene of the crime)?

And I noticed it said it was an all-ages show... where there any
youngsters having their minds corrupted ; ?

www.aspottiswoode.com

http://swindonbakery.posterous.com/

http://dreadontheweb.blogspot.com/