[Grief] TG at Heaven

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:18:51 PDT 2009

Wondered if anyone on the list went to either of the two shows at Heaven in London today?
I attended the early show and was a bit disappointed that they only seemed to play for about 40 minutes, i counted 6 songs altogether.
Let me tell you this TG, £17.50 for a 40 minute show aint really on. Merchandise was mega expensive too, a really small enamel badge for £15! a really small embroidered patch for £10 and a t-shirt for £20. I get the feeling that this time it's really ALL about the money

MSN straight to your mobile - news, entertainment, videos and more.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/