[Grief] Cosey on bootlegs

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 21 09:14:19 PDT 2009

I've downloaded all the gigs I can find so far and would still be more than happy to buy the proper recordings from TG themselves. I think it's a bit of an unthought out statement that Cosey has made. As far as I can see all these live recordings are distributed for free it's not the old days pre internet where you had to buy a crap copy of a tape from some dodgy bloke and hand him a fiver.

Hopefully they'll still release them I was looking forward to it.

David

P.S Grant I've still got to post you a CDR of one of the gigs. Been a bit tied up but it will arrive soon-ish