[Grief] Cosey on bootlegs

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 23:32:48 PDT 2009

No doubt its tough for the artist - especially someone like Cosey or Carter
who do not make stack loads of money from playing live - but that said, I'm
from the old school, hitting my forties - I just can't get around paying for
mp3s, no matter what. Either I purchase something physical or its going to
be via soulseek. I just bought Reformed Faction/Zoviet France's latest, a
strange boxset, from Soleilmoon - sent all the way down here, to South
America, and paid a good deal for it - don't regret it. Worth the money
spent - but really couldn't see myself paying, even a good lot less, for
mp3s downloaded from the internet - give me the disc or the vinyl or
whatever, but this virtual business, hum....guess I'm too old for that.

cheers, s., rio.