[Grief] Cosey on bootlegs

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:29:42 PDT 2009

Yeah, I really hope they decide to still put out the official downloads afterall, too. I saw them in Chicago, and TG were fantastic, but unfortunately, I've yet to get my hands on a recording of any of the US gigs. And even if I did have bootlegs of EVERY gig, I would still buy the official TG dwnloads, if made available. So, I think it is a bit ridiculous to assume that no fans are going to make any bootlegs. I mean, there were bootlegs available of their live Paris 32AR gig, and that sure didn't stop TG's plans to still continue to make available the $200+ limited "art edition" LP/CD, as well as a $10 download via iTunes. So why would TG (possibly) decide to not go through with THESE downloads? It just doesn't make any sense. Most people that have bootlegs will still buy the official downloads, especially if they were already planning to, and are hard-core fans, as well.