[Grief] Cosey on bootlegs

Joseph Demko idoltaxi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 18:19:32 PDT 2009

That's a pretty silly sentiment, honestly. Anyone that would have payed for
quality mp3s of the shows from the band is still going to, regardless of
what fan-recordings are or are not out there. God knows I downloaded
bootlegs and was still looking forward to being able to own the shows via
their intended distrobution method in a more desirable and polished quality.
I was so stoked after seeing TG live for the first time, who would blame me
for wanting to be able to hear it again? And because these bootlegs were
distributed via the internet, it's not as though someone else was making
money off their work.

Feels like a hard-core copout to me. I do hope they reconsider.