[Grief] own your very own gristleizer

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:18:43 PDT 2009

Yeah, they were selling the newly made Gristleizers at the Chicago gigs for $375. If I remember correctly, Chris, and another guy who helped him, built them while he was in Chicago. Had I known they would of been selling them, I would have definitely brought more $$ with me! People that bought 'em had Chris sign them, too.