[Grief] New COUM LP

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 22:33:38 PDT 2009

Anyone not on the Dias mailout:-

Dais friends and family,

We are excited to announce that we are now taking pre-orders for DAIS 008: Coum Transmissions "The Sound of Porridge Bubbling"

(1971) The first in a planned continuing series of lost recordings by COUM Transmissions on Dais. Considered to be COUM’s first proper record, but never released due to the fast pace of COUM actions and line-up changes, this bizarre album was shelved and forgotten into the rabbit hole of the P-Orridge With Everything archives. Released for the first time ever, remastered with complete liner notes written by Genesis Breyer P-Orridge.

We expect this record to ship in roughly three weeks.  This is of course subject to change pending any unavoidable delays.  We will do our best.

Reserve now.  $20.00.  Limited 500 hand-numbered copies.
http://www.daisrecords.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=38

Love from the Howling Hills,
Gibby & Ryan, DAIS RECORDS.