[Grief] GLASGOW

Mark Stevens markstevens at waitrose.com
Sat Jun 6 22:49:05 PDT 2009

When I went up to see the Threshold House Boys Choir recently a good friend
of mine took me to Mono Records (monopolis) slightly off the main drag but a
great place with good beer too, yes it is a record shop both vinyl and c.d.
It has very little 2nd hand but loads of great new stuff.  There was one 2nd
hand shop that we went in but I haven't a clue what it was called.

Try the Furstenberg beer, it was super!

Cheers

Mark