[Grief] GLASGOW

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 22:17:31 PDT 2009

...we did indeed! Hello again Magmahawk - hope you are well?

....music shops? what are they? I think the internet has killed 'em all! :(

..you could try Avalanche, Ripping Records and err a couple of others I can
never remember the names of in Edinburgh - not too up on Glasgow shops -
maybe someone else can help?

I posted here earlier that Cerith Wynn Evans has an exhibition (VERY small
only 4 - 5 pieces) in Edinburgh details here:

http://www.rbge.org.uk/whats-on/event-details/815

I'll be going thru to Glasgow for the Wed afternoon - so we could meet up
before the gig if you want?

I can't think of anything else off hand right now - but will mail you off list
if I think of anything.

All the best
DIL23
:)