[Grief] Rafters gig questions

Grant Regnaert tripreset at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:14:36 PDT 2009

I pulled out the Rafters gig CD from TG+ this morning and my LP, and I literally must have listened to that song about 15 times in a row, trying to decipher the lyrics and I can't really make out shit! Gen's just totally wailing/babbling away! I can make out a word or two, here or there. But no complete sentences. I can barely even make out the "my baby died" part! And I have OCD too, so now it is really frustrating me! Lol. So I'm gonna keep trying to crack the "unintelligable" lyrics. If I figure 'em out, I will let you know.