[Grief] Rafters gig questions

DIL23 hex at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 6 21:36:11 PDT 2009

..if I remember right Gen has 3 or 4 slashes on his arm (from the TGV video
footage) I'd heard/rumoured that TG encouraged the audience to 'slash their
wrists' too! Something about a 'safe' way to do it (Sleazy was into first aid
type stuf at the time?) but of course that could just be complete bollocks!!!

As for the lyrics - I've no idea but it's been a while since I listened so
good excuse to get my vinyl copy out again!

I'd never heard your take on it re?: A Certain Ratio, babies etc etc - I
suppose there'll be a lot more stories/theories - it's what makes 'em 'living
legends'  ;-)

Tramway here I come.....
DIL23
:)