[Grief] well it looks like TG is on at Coachella

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 12:30:41 PST 2009

I think I'm gonna wait for SF. It'll feel more special than seeing
them in a tent with all kinds of other bands. Plus it's on a 23rd ;)

By the way, isn't it odd that we're all hearing about these shows via
checking venues, plus hearsay and rumour on the mailing list?

You'd think TG/State51/Conspiracy/whoever would send an email out.

Perhaps it's forthcoming.