[Grief] Sleazy's new THBC stuff

David Bourgoin dbourgoin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 08:22:38 PST 2009

The way I read it is as long as the computer has a tray to play the CDs then
it's fine and you can add them to iTunes. It's just the players that have
nothing but a slot to slide the disc into that would be a problem.

Dave B

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 2:16 AM, Angus Spottiswoode <swindonbakery at gmail.com