[Grief] Sleazy's new THBC stuff

Angus Spottiswoode swindonbakery at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 18:16:55 PST 2009

Thanks for the heads-up.

Personally I'm now saving the dollars for TG tickets.

And I question the small CDs. I understand they fit into the pouch.
But if they can't be added to iTunes/whatever, then they ain't gonna
be heard much...

www.aspottiswoode.com

http://swindonbakery.posterous.com/

http://dreadontheweb.blogspot.com/