[Grief] ugh

s. borges sergio433 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 02:17:59 PST 2009

True enough - though I got the "Flicker" documentary (that came in a box
with another two, which I have yet to watch), on Gysin, Burroughs and the
Dream Machine - I mean, if something like that, on such an obscure subject,
is able to find itself onto a proper release, I don't see why the Ford book
on Coum and TG can't make it (tough no doubt, yet possible). cheers, s. rio.