[Grief] ugh

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Mon Feb 23 17:07:45 PST 2009

Years ago I was making attempts at starting a documentary of
Industrial based on Industrial Records - basically just going through
the entire catalog and trying to assemble interviews and footage from
people like CV, SPK, TG, but then Balance died (who was arguably one
of TG's biggest fans in the heyday), Minshall dumped his Axis
Archives, and I found very little enthusiasm from the subjects.

Nowadays nobody buys music, every video of anything gets YouTubed for
free, so there's not even a market for this kinda stuff any more.